Monday 18 February 2013

I WANT TO TRY EVERYTHING

What is life ?? We born and we die which is obvious. but those things we do during those two counts the most I know everybody know about this but when its my time to die I dont wanna regret of anything at that moment I want to try everything literally everything. I dont care if anyone is reading my blog or not but its me and I am happy thats it. I wanted to make a blog and put my feelings on it and thats it I have done it what I wanted to do. okay this is going in a whole new level now.
I want to try and have a belly dance course as well and I am trying to have it so badly I know how to belly dance but I want to master it and there are so many things right now that I cannot wait to do. I dont care about money its not like I am a rich person but I have a suitable job from which I can make my dream come true. Got so much things in life to do this is just the beginning I shall see myself positive all the time as we only live once so I dont wanna waste it. :)













Shot some photos today and sky was wonderful whilst coming back from my work. enjoy :) 

1 comment: