Wednesday 6 February 2013

Feb 6 day 327

Ok valentine's day is coming up and i got my exam as well so is my work and all and all buuuut I cannot think of not being with him so i am not which how to get him impressed by my look and make our day special so i have this look all from only one product which is called MUA which is 10 times cheaper than MAC and waaayy too easy to use and which is pretty good. I am a student who has to communicate from Tonbridge to London for college every single day through train. And who ever lives in UK know about the train fares during peak hour so I have to compromise with some of the things and MUA has made it easy for my everyday life. I hope they remain affordable like this as always but with great makeup product. I give MUA 9.99 out of 10.
So now the question is what look shall I get for valentine's day for him??? Huh confuse !!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment