Saturday 7 May 2011

FACEBOOK FEVER AND REALITY!!!!

honestly do u know ur all  friends' birthday ... 
your everyday status

FACEBOOK FEVER and REALITY  ...
I am sharing my feelings through this blog .... thou i have twitter account and youtube channel I am so much addicted to facebook ... when i wake up in the morning i need to check my facebook .. when m inside toilet pooping i need to check my facebook ....
when i am eating i need facebook ... seriously facebook ruined my life but i am in touch with most of my friend who are far away from me(NEPAL).....
THESE ARE THE FOLLOWING THINGS WHICH IS REALITY OF FACEBOOK HAHAHA...
U have lots of friends on facebook but in reality u know only least of them rest of them u  dont even know properly









2 comments:

  1. hi aabuni!!! got to know y you are called aabuni!!! thats a good name!!! and welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo sanket tmro ni blog cha hehhe .... thnx thnx hehe

    ReplyDelete