Monday 23 May 2011

DARK PRINCESS





If your a girl like me dont deny but almost all of us had a dream to be like one of DISNEY PRINCESS well its been like 3 weeks ... really busy on my work and my studies.... A-level, BLOGGING and KFC's combination so not happening in my life right now ... anyway moving on have you ever dreamt of dark princess.. everybody love to have a sober and really beautiful princess but somewhere in my mind i always preferred dark princess rather than  real princess because its kinda look cool innit ... ok its my own opinion now ... and its my blog so i can write what ever i want .... huhahahhahhaa....... enjoy the pics people ....
Alice from Alice in a wonderland 

Megara from Hercules

princess kidagakash (kida) from Atlantis The lost empire

Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty

Tiana from Princess and the Frog

Cinderella From Cinderella 

Jane from Tarzan

Rapunzel from Tangled 

Princess Jashmin from Aladdin 

Mulan From Mulan

Ariel from The Little Mermaid

snow white from Snow White

Pocahantas

Nala from The Lion King 

1 comment: